Friday, March 20, 2015

Impact Mapping and How I Will Go About Doing This Project

Luke Abraham

 An Impact Map is basically the planner that you use to show how, where, who, when and why, the people will be impacted. Mine has gone well so far, except for the one circle where there is absolutely  nothing filled in (yet!). As for my project, I am planning to have my research organized and done by 
answering questions that relate to my project. And some of which are:
  1. How is freedom of speech today different from freedom of speech on the internet 5 years ago?
  2. How does this affect my age group?
  3. What can I legitimately do about it?
  4. After I do accomplish this project, how would it affect products/software in the future and also rules about devices at GA?
  5. Who will actually care?

No comments:

Post a Comment